The Hunter Trials Times and Numbers can be downloaded below.
Please remember the following:
- Print or write your number clearly and bring your own bib.
- Trials will run strictly in numerical order.
- Course walk from 4 pm to 8 pm on Friday 11th September and from 8:30 am on Saturday.
- Please ensure you park 5 meters apart.
- All competitors and grooms need to have face masks.
- All COVID 19 protocols to be followed.
- Please arrive no more than approximately 1 hr before your start time and leave once they have competed.
- Mel Doyle will be taking photos on the day and will have them for sale afterwards on his Facebook page.
- All results will be posted Saturday night on our website and also on both The Island Hunt and The Island Hunt Pony Club’s Facebook pages.
- Prizes and rosettes will be posted to the winners.
- We look forward to seeing everyone on day.
The Island Hunt Pony Club Committee