- Times are now available on https://islandponyclub.com/
- Course walk from 12.00 pm to 7pm on Friday 14th August and 7am to 9.30am on Saturday. Additional SJ course walk at 11.30am and 13.00pm on Saturday.
- The field gate will be open at 7am on Saturday morning and not before, please ensure you park 5 meters apart
- We are running an express format. All three phases must be completed in your XC gear, full tack inspection will be held before dressage, including your back protector and crash helmet. Ensure you have everything with you as you will not be allowed to return to your box.
- Medical armband and number bib must be worn.
- Please print the numbers to the maximum size on an A4 page. If numbers are not legible we cannot score you.
- We will operate a one-way system, once dressage is complete you will follow the route to show jumping and complete within 20 minutes, thereafter to cross country within 10 minutes. You will not be allowed to return to your box!
- In order to keep the day running and in full compliance with social distancing we will strictly enforce dressage times & numerical order in showjumping and XC. If you miss your dressage time, we will not be able to accommodate you later.
- All competitors must leave Frankfort Stud once they have competed
- Queries may be WhatsApp’d on the day to Fleur Creed on 087 370 5743
- Results will be posted to the website on Sunday
- Contact Tracing must be completed by noon Friday 14th August. Admittance will only be granted to those that have completed the contact tracing on itsplainsailing.
- One groom per competitor, vehicles with more than one will be turned away. (we need to adhere to the outdoor activity limit of 200 people on site). Anybody who has returned from a country not on the revised green list in the past 14 days should not attend.
- Please adhere to IPC COVID-19 protocol.
- There are no catering facilities on site, please bring your own refreshments
Green – Intermediate Yellow – Junior & Novice I Pink – Under 12
We look forward to seeing you all on the day, have fun and stay safe 😊
The Island Hunt Pony Club Committee