Don’t forget to register for the Irish Pony Club Annual Conference which will take place on Saturday 21st October 2017. There are two conference packages available to those who would like to attend:
- Full Conference Package (Including Lunch) – €30
- Attendance Only Package (No Lunch) – €10
The conference will begin at 10.30am. Refreshments and registration will be available from 10am. The agenda for the conference includes:
- Finance Presentation
- Presentation and Explanation of the New Constitution for the Irish Pony Club CLG
- Carew Awards Presentation
- Inspirational Awards Presentation
- Lillingston Cup, Carroll Trophy and Tommy Brennan Memorial Trophy Presentation
- Hat and Body Protector Standards 2018
- Instructor Register 2018, Instructor Training and Senior Tests
- Insurance – Underwriter Requirements
- Safeguarding and Children First Act 2015
- Finding the Future of the Irish Pony Club – A two minute soapbox where members may share their suggestions on how we can improve the Irish Pony Club and prepare for the future (If you wish to participate in this soapbox, please register by e-mailing your Name, Contact Details, Branch Name and Topic Title to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Register for the IPC Annual Conference online at www.itsplainsailing.com/club/ipc.
We would appreciate if you could register for the conference at your earliest convenience to enable us to prepare and notify the Abbeyleix Manor of any special requirements.
Finally, the Irish Pony Club Questionnaire will remain open until Wednesday 1st November 2017. If you haven’t completed the questionnaire, please take the time to fill out this short questionnaire and share your suggestions:
Thank you in advance for submitting your responses.